[ClusterLabs] Fwd: After failover Pacemaker moves resource back when dead node become up

Özkan Göksu ozkan.goksu at usishi.com
Fri Jan 4 07:27:22 EST 2019

Hello.

I'm using Pacemaker & Corosync for my cluster. When a node dies pacemaker
moving my resources to another online node. Everything ok here.
But when the dead node comes back, Pacemaker moving the resource back. I
don't have any "location" line in my config and also I tried with "unmove"
command but nothing changed.
corosync & pacemaker services are enabled and starting at boot. If I run it
manually it does not move resources failback.

How can I stop moving the resource if it is running normally?

*crm configure sh*

node 1: DEV1
node 2: DEV2
primitive poolip IPaddr2 \
    params ip=10.1.60.33 nic=enp2s0f0 cidr_netmask=24 \
    meta migration-threshold=2 target-role=Started \
    op monitor interval=20 timeout=20 on-fail=restart
primitive gui systemd:gui \
    op monitor interval=20s \
    meta target-role=Started
primitive gui-ip IPaddr2 \
    params ip=10.1.60.35 nic=enp2s0f0 cidr_netmask=24 \
    meta migration-threshold=2 target-role=Started \
    op monitor interval=20 timeout=20 on-fail=restart
colocation cluster-gui inf: gui gui-ip
order gui-after-ip Mandatory: gui-ip gui
property cib-bootstrap-options: \
    have-watchdog=false \
    dc-version=2.0.0-1-8cf3fe749e \
    cluster-infrastructure=corosync \
    cluster-name=mycluster \
    stonith-enabled=false \
    no-quorum-policy=ignore \
    last-lrm-refresh=1545920437
rsc_defaults rsc-options: \
    migration-threshold=10 \
    resource-stickiness=100

*pcs resource defaults*

migration-threshold=10
resource-stickiness=100

*pcs resource show gui*

Resource: gui (class=systemd type=gui)
 Meta Attrs: target-role=Started
 Operations: monitor interval=20s (gui-monitor-20s)