[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.1-rc4 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 13:10:46 EST 2019

On Mon, 2019-02-25 at 12:48 +0100, wferi at niif.hu wrote:
> Ken Gaillot <kgaillot at redhat.com> writes:
>
> > We should be getting close to final release.
>
> Hi Ken,
>
> How close are we to the final release?  I'm asking because the Debian
> full freeze date is 2019-03-12 and migration requires 10 days now,
> thus
> I'd have to upload any significant changes ASAP to catch Debian
> buster.

I got more distracted from the release schedule than I'd like, but I
think we're in good shape now. I'll put out a final release candidate
today to allow people at least a few days to test it -- would next
Monday or Tuesday be good enough for the final? FWIW, there shouldn't
be any significant changes from today's rc.