[ClusterLabs] Summit

digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Fri Feb 15 15:16:29 EST 2019

If people are interested in coming to Canada, I might be able to work
out some space here. I think a lot of people are in Europe, so I
understand if it's preferred to host there again. If there is interest
in host here though, please let me know. :)

We should have the next generation Anvil! ready for demo by this fall,
and it will be a pretty new take on HA, so we could do a presentation on
that regardless of where it's held.

Digi