[ClusterLabs] fence_azure_arm flooding syslog

Thomas Berreis thomas.berreis at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 07:50:07 EST 2019

> It seems like the issue might be the space in "pcmk_host_list= node01".
Sorry, this typo was only in my mail because I anonymized in- and output.

The issue only occurs when I add the parameter "network-fencing=on".

WARNING:msrestazure.azure_active_directory:Keyring cache token has failed:
No recommended backend was available. Install the keyrings.alt package if
you want to use the non-recommended backends. See README.rst for details.
2019-02-11 12:29:37,079 WARNING: Keyring cache token has failed: No
recommended backend was available. Install the keyrings.alt package if you
want to use the non-recommended backends. See README.rst for details.

Thomas