[ClusterLabs] fence_azure_arm flooding syslog

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Fri Feb 8 08:15:51 EST 2019

Hi Thomas,

It looks like it's trying to use credentials from keyring, which
generates these error messages.

Maybe there's a typo in one of the authentitcation parameters in your
config. Can you post the output of "pcs stonith show --full"?

You can try running fence_azure_arm without parameters on the command
line and copy the parameters (one per line) to it, and add e.g.
action=status and end with Ctrl+D to see .

Oyvind