[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.1-rc5 now available (last chance to test)

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 17:16:02 EST 2019

Source code for the 5th (and likely final) release candidate for
Pacemaker version 2.0.1 is now available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.1-rc5

The only significant change is some refactoring to make the scheduler
regression tests pass again with glib 2.59.0. The --disable-hash-
affected-tests build option, added in the last candidate to work around
the testing issue, is gone.

Everyone is encouraged to download, compile and test the new release.
Due to distribution release deadlines, I intend to make this the 2.0.1
final release next Monday if no serious problems are reported.

I also plan to release 1.1.20-rc3 with selected backports from this
release tomorrow, and make that the 1.1.20 final release next Monday or
Tuesday.