[ClusterLabs] Why Do All The Services Go Down When Just One Fails?

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:55:44 UTC 2019

17.02.2019 0:44, Eric Robinson пишет:
> Thanks for the feedback, Andrei.
>
> I only want cluster failover to occur if the filesystem or drbd resources fail, or if the cluster messaging layer detects a complete node failure. Is there a way to tell PaceMaker not to trigger a cluster failover if any of the p_mysql resources fail?

Let's look at this differently. If all these applications depend on each
other, you should not be able to stop individual resource in the first
place - you need to group them or define dependency so that stopping any
resource would stop everything.

If these applications are independent, they should not share resources.
Each MySQL application should have own IP and own FS and own block
device for this FS so that they can be moved between cluster nodes
independently.

Anything else will lead to troubles as you already observed.