[ClusterLabs] Summit

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Feb 16 17:01:11 UTC 2019

I'm only one person, and I wouldn't want the schedule set to my
conveniences. That said, I'd vote for September as I will be pretty busy
in May. Also, for both practical and self-serving reasons, September
gives more time to plan things. :)

On 2019-02-16 11:35 a.m., Chris Feist wrote:
> Yes, we are definitely looking at coordinating another cluster summit.
> Possibly in May or September, but we're just in the very early idea stages.
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
>
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 10:25 AM Mark Syms <Mark.Syms at citrix.com
> <mailto:Mark.Syms at citrix.com>> wrote:
>
>     Just been asked whether there were any plans for another Clusterlabs
>     Summit as it will have been two years since the last one come
>     September and at the moment it looks like the answer is no?
>
>     Thanks,
>
>            Mark.
>
>     Project Home: http://www.clusterlabs.org
>     Getting started: http://www.clusterlabs.org/doc/Cluster_from_Scratch.pdf
>     Bugs: http://bugs.clusterlabs.org

Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of
Einstein’s brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent
have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould