[ClusterLabs] Is fencing really a must for Postgres failover?

Maciej S internet at swierki.com
Wed Feb 13 12:02:30 UTC 2019

Thank you all for the answers. I can see your point, but anyway it seems
that fencing is like for additional precaution.
If my requirements allow some manual intervention in some cases (eg.
unknown resource state after failover), then I might go ahead without
fencing. At least until STONITH is not mandatory :)

Thanks,
Maciej