[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker log showing time mismatch after

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 02:10:11 EST 2019

On 28/01/19 09:47 -0600, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> On Mon, 2019-01-28 at 18:04 +0530, Dileep V Nair wrote:
> Pacemaker can handle the clock jumping forward, but not backward.

I am rather surprised, are we not using monotonic time only, then?
If so, why?

We shall not need any explicit time synchronization across the nodes
since we are already backed by extended virtual synchrony from
corosync, eventhough it could introduce strangenesses when
time-based rules kick in.

--
Nazdar,
Jan (Poki)