[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.1-rc4 now available

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 02:03:23 EST 2019

On 30/01/19 11:07 -0600, Ken Gaillot wrote:
> For those on the bleeding edge, the newest versions of GCC and glib
> cause some issues. GCC 9 does stricter checking of print formats that
> required a few log message fixes in this release (i.e. using GCC 9 with
> the -Werror option will fail with any earlier release). A change in
> glib 2.59.0's hash table implementation broke some of Pacemaker's
> regression tests; for this release, these tests can be disabled with
> the --disable-hash-affected-tests=try configure option

Sorry, I am the culprit of that statement (fixed in the GitHub PR
discussion since), but little I knew that autoconf will only honour
extra value in the positive case, i.e., use

  --enable-hash-affected-tests=try
    ^^^^^^

instead if you want to rely on automatic disabling of affected
tests per the configure-time detected glib version (or plain
"--disable-hash-affected-tests" to disable them unconditionally;
default is to have all of them enabled as usual).

--
Nazdar,
Jan (Poki)