[ClusterLabs] Command to show location constraints?

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 00:07:48 EDT 2019

27.08.2019 18:24, Casey & Gina пишет:
> Hi, I'm looking for a way to show just location constraints, if they exist, for a cluster.  I'm looking for the same data shown in the output of `pcs config` under the "Location Constraints:" header, but without all the rest, so that I can write a script that checks if there are any set.
>
> The situation is that sometimes people will perform a failover with `pcs resource move --master <resource>`, but then forget to follow it up with `pcs resource clear <resource>`, and then it causes unnecessary failbacks later.  As we never want to have any particular node in the cluster preferred for this resource, I'd like to write a script that can automatically check for any location constraints being set and either alert or clear it automatically.
>
> Thank you for any advice!

crm configure show type:location

to see all location constraints

crm configure show type:location and cli-*

to see constraints that are create by crm_resource --move or --ban.

But you can also simply run "crm_resource --clear" periodically, this
will remove all move/ban constraints on all resources.