[ClusterLabs] Increasing fence timeout

Casey & Gina caseyandgina at icloud.com
Tue Aug 13 15:50:51 EDT 2019

Thank you, I reached the same conclusion after reaching through the script.

Another question - I am no longer seeing the error quoted below as I've increased shell_timeout to 30 seconds, but failovers are still happening.  From the logs, it appears that the cluster simply loses communication with one of the nodes.  Is there a way to increase a timeout such that it waits a while to see if it can re-establish the connection before performing a failover?

Thank you,
--
Casey