[ClusterLabs] Postgres HA - pacemaker RA do not support auto failback
brightuser2019 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 02:54:02 EDT 2019
Postgres version : 9.6
We are working on HA setup for postgres cluster of two nodes in
The pacemaker agent with this installation doesn't support automatic
failback. What I mean by that is explained below:
1. Cluster is setup like A - B with A as master.
2. Kill services on A, node B will come up as master.
3. node A is ready to join the cluster, we have to delete the lock file it
creates on any one of the node and execute the cleanup command to get the
node back as standby
Step 3 is manual so HA is not achieved in real sense.
Please help to check:
1. Is there any version of the resouce agent which supports automatic
failback? To avoid generation of lock file and deleting it.
2. If there is no such support, if we need such functionality, do we have
to modify existing code?
How this can be achieved. Please suggest.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users