[ClusterLabs] Fwd: Postgres pacemaker cluster failure

Andrei Borzenkov arvidjaar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:59:49 EDT 2019

29.04.2019 18:05, Ken Gaillot пишет:

>>> Why does not it check OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_notify?
>>
>> I was just not aware of this env variable. Sadly, it is not
>> documented
>> anywhere :(
>
> It's not a Pacemaker-created value like the other notify variables --
> all user-specified meta-attributes are passed that way. We do need to
> document that.

OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_notify is passed also when "notify" meta-attribute
is *not* specified, as well as a couple of others. But not all possible
attributes. And some OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_* variables that are passed do
not correspond to any user settable and documented meta-attribute, like
OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_clone.

Yes, this needs documentation indeed ...