[ClusterLabs] "Funny" message from corosync (SLES12 SP4)

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Apr 23 06:33:53 EDT 2019

Hi!

Fighting with the cahnges between corosync 1 (SLES11 SP4) and corosync 2 (SLES12 SP4), I got some "funny" error message:
corosync[13979]:   [MAIN  ] parse error in config: The token hold timeout parameter (16 ms) may not be less than (30 ms).

The funny part is that "hold" is not set at all in the config file!

I guess it's auto-computed from other parameters.

The other funny thing is when following corosync.conf.example.unicast (using interface and nodelist), I see this message:
corosync[13979]:   [MAIN  ] interface section bindnetaddr is used together with nodelist. Nodelist one is going to be used.
corosync[13979]:   [MAIN  ] Please migrate config file to nodelist.

I guess the sample is not up-to-date...

Regards,
Ulrich