[ClusterLabs] New release (2.0.2) planned to help propagate security fix

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Apr 17 13:21:05 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Though it hasn't been long since 2.0.1 was released, I plan to start
the release cycle for 2.0.2 (and 1.1.21) next week, to help make the
recently announced security fixes more readily available.

I expect this to be a short cycle, maybe 4-6 weeks before final
release.

Despite being so soon since the last release, we do already have a nice
collection of bug fixes and small features to go along with the
security fixes.