[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Issue with DB2 HADR cluster

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Wed Apr 3 03:56:43 EDT 2019

On Wed, Apr 03, 2019 at 10:36:52AM +0300, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
> I assume this is path failover time? As I doubt storage latency can be
> that high?
>
> I wonder, does IBM have official guidelines for integrating SBD with
> their storage? Otherwise where this requirement comes from?

Yes, we had problems with SBD when the timeouts were lower, so it is
now configured based on this info:

# Set SCSI command timeout to 120s (default == 30 or 60) for IBM 2145 devices
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ST3FR7_8.1.1/com.ibm.storwize.v7000.811.doc/svc_linux_settings.html

--
Valentin