[ClusterLabs] meatware stonith

Tomas Jelinek tojeline at redhat.com
Wed Sep 26 11:51:29 EDT 2018

Dne 26. 09. 18 v 17:11 Patrick Whitney napsal(a):
> Hey everyone,
>
> I'm doing some pacemaker/corosync/dlm/clvm testing.  I'm without a power
> fencing solution at the moment, so I wanted to utilize meatware, but it
> doesn't show when I list available stonith devices (pcs stonith list).

Hi Pat,

What pcs version do you use? Since version pcs-0.9.155, pcs should be
able to see and allow to configure any stonith agent that pacemaker can
see (as long as the agent in question provides valid meta-data). That
includes cluster-glue agents as well.

If you have older pcs and cannot upgrade it, you may try specifying
--force when creating the stonith device with pcs. For a bit more
details about that take a look at
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/issues/81

> I do seem to have it on the system, as cluster-glue is installed, and I
> see meatware.so and meatclient on the system, and I also see meatware
> listed when running the command 'stonith -L'

Is this command from pacemaker? Pcs uses the following pacemaker command
for listing available stonith devices: 'crm_resource --list-agents
stonith'. Does this list your agent?

Regards,
Tomas