[ClusterLabs] 2 node cluster dlm/clvm trouble

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Tue Sep 11 09:41:12 EDT 2018

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 09:31:13AM -0400, Patrick Whitney wrote:
> But, when I invoke the "human" stonith power device (i.e. I turn the node
> off), the other node collapses...
>
> In the logs I supplied, I basically do this:
>
> 1. stonith fence (With fence scsi)

After fence_scsi finishes the node should not show any signs of life.
If it continues to work on the network after this point it can cause
trouble.

> 2. verify UI shows fenced node as stopped
> 3. power off fenced node

Not sure if you use poweroff command to shutdown the node or turn it off
some other way?

If you don't have any other fence plugin you can use, try testing with
meatware. Stonith will wait until you manually confirm with meatclient
that the node is down.

--
Valentin