[ClusterLabs] About fencing stonith

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Sep 6 16:47:32 EDT 2018

On 2018-09-06 04:33 PM, Marcos Renato da Silva Junior wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I created a testing environment based on Raspberry Pi (attached
> diagram), in my tests it has worked well, but I did not implement
> anything about fencing and stonith, what is the need and how to implement?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marcos.

It depends on the hardware you have available. In your case, RPi has no
IPMI or similar feature, so you'll need something external, like a
switched PDU. I like the APC AP7900 (or your countries variant), which
you can often get used for a decent price if this isn't a production system.

http://www.apc.com/shop/us/en/products/Rack-PDU-Switched-1U-15A-100-120V-85-15/P-AP7900

--
Digimer
"I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of