[ClusterLabs] Q: Reusing date specs in crm shell

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Tue Sep 11 07:52:11 EDT 2018

Hi!

I have a set of resources with almost identical rules, one part being a data spec. Currently I'm using two different date specs in those rules. However I repeated the date spec in every rule. Foreseeing that I might change those one day, I wonder whether it's possible in crm shell to define a date spec once (outside of any resource for symmetry) and reference that data spec inside a rule. Ok, time for an example:

        meta 1: ...default settings... \
        meta 2: rule 0: date spec hours=7-18 weekdays=1-5 ...override settings outside prime time...

In the crm manual page the reference examples use dummy primitives.

Regards,
Ulrich