[ClusterLabs] VirtualDomain as resources and OCFS2

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Tue Sep 11 02:29:42 UTC 2018

Hello Lentes,

It does not look like a OCFS2 or pacemaker problem, more like virtualization problem.
>From OCFS2/LVM2 perspective, if you use one LV for one VirtualDomain, that means the guest VMs on that VirtualDomain can not occupy the other LVs' storage space.
If you use OCFS2 on one LV for all VirtualDomains, the guest VMs can share the storage space, but you can look at OCFS2 ACL mechanism, maybe this can help to limit each directory to use storage space.

Thanks
Gang

<719144896.5605540.1536596432401.JavaMail.zimbra at helmholtz-muenchen.de>,