[ClusterLabs] About fencing stonith

Marcos Renato da Silva Junior marcos.silva at unesp.br
Thu Sep 6 16:22:56 EDT 2018

Hi,

I created a testing environment based on Raspberry Pi (attached
diagram), in my tests it has worked well, but I did not implement
anything about fencing and stonith, what is the need and how to implement?

Thanks,

Marcos.

corosync.conf :

totem {
     version: 2
     cluster_name: debian
     token: 3000
     token_retransmits_before_loss_const: 10
     clear_node_high_bit: yes
     crypto_cipher: aes256
     crypto_hash: sha1
     interface {
         bindnetaddr: 192.168.0.0
         mcastaddr: 239.255.1.1
         mcastport: 5405
         ttl: 1
     }
}

logging {
     fileline: off
     to_stderr: no
     to_logfile: no
     to_syslog: yes
     syslog_facility: daemon
     debug: off
     timestamp: on
     logger_subsys {
         subsys: QUORUM
         debug: off
     }
}

quorum {
     provider: corosync_votequorum
     expected_votes: 2
         two_node: 1
}

crm configure property stonith-enabled=false

crm configure property no-quorum-policy=ignore

crm configure primitive LDAP-IP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
params ip="192.168.0.10" nic="eth0" cidr_netmask="24" \
op monitor interval=10s timeout=20s

crm configure primitive LDAP ocf:heartbeat:slapd params \
  slapd="/usr/sbin/slapd" \
  config="/etc/ldap/slapd.d/" \
  user="openldap" group="openldap" \
  services="ldap:///" \
  watch_suffix="dc=acme,dc=lab" \
  bind_dn="cn=admin,dc=acme,dc=lab" \
  password="password" \
  op monitor interval=10s timeout=20s

crm configure clone LDAP-CLONE LDAP

crm configure colocation LDAP-IP_WITH_LDAP inf: LDAP-IP LDAP-CLONE

crm configure order LDAP-IP_BEFORE_LDAP inf: LDAP-IP LDAP-CLONE

crm configure location PREFER_RASP4_LDAP LDAP-IP 50: rasp4

crm configure primitive RADIUS-IP ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 \
params ip="192.168.0.9" nic="eth0" cidr_netmask="24" \
op monitor interval=10s timeout=20s

crm configure primitive RADIUS lsb:freeradius op monitor interval=10s
timeout=20s

crm configure clone RADIUS-CLONE RADIUS

crm configure colocation RADIUS-IP_WITH_RADIUS inf: RADIUS-IP RADIUS-CLONE

crm configure order RADIUS-IP_BEFORE_RADIUS inf: RADIUS-IP RADIUS-CLONE

crm configure location PREFER_RASP4_RADIUS RADIUS-IP 50: rasp4