[ClusterLabs] Error in iSCSILogicalUnit.in

Stefan K shadow_7 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 25 07:36:45 EDT 2018

Hello,

I think there is an error in [1] at the end must be a "|| $OCF_ERR_GENERIC", otherwise it comes to an error if you have multiple LUNs, cause the SCSI serialnumber will be changed[2]. Qustion, is it possible to check if lio-t is used if we have the parameter 'lio_iblock' ? or is it possible to count this somehowand add always lio_iblock+1 ?

For me it looks like with every LUN you're create you have a lio_iblock+1, can somebody confirm this?

best regards
Stefan

[1] https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/iSCSILogicalUnit.in#L410
[2] https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/issues/1256