[ClusterLabs] VirtualBox : an improved OCF agent

Oyvind Albrigtsen oalbrigt at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 11:30:11 UTC 2018

On 05/11/18 12:07 +0200, Ioannis Ioannou wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I got this reply from the original author regarding the agent for
>Virtualbox:
>
>>>I honestly do not care. That script was a long time ago. Good to
>>>see that someone actually read it, used it, and improved on it.
>>>
>>>I posted the script on a public, indexed forum. I'd say it's
>>>public domain at that point.
>>>I don't believe I included any licensing terms, but as a
>>>semi-official statement (as far as forum IM can be regarded as an
>>>official medium); you've got my permission to do whatever,
>>>including modification, redistribution, sublicensing etc. I hereby
>>>declare it as MIT licensed.
>>>
>>>Would be cool to see this script included in the default
>>>distribution of clusterlabs
>>

>Although I usually prefer GPL, MIT is ok with me also.
Hi John,

You're welcome to make a PR for the agent at our resource-agents
repository: https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents
where we'll review the agent to get it included.

You should put a MIT license header in the agent, like we've done for
the other agents, and we also need to add a COPYING.MIT like we got
for the other licenses.

Oyvind