[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker 2.0.0-rc5 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu May 31 13:12:42 EDT 2018

Since we had a few significant bug fixes, I decided to do one more
release candidate for Pacemaker version 2.0.0. If there are no serious
issues found with this one, the final will likely be released next
week.

Source code is available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-2.0.0-rc5

This is a bug fix release. The two main ones:

* Avoid unnecessary repeated recovery of resources that have "requires"
set to "quorum" or "nothing" (i.e. they can start elsewhere before
their previously active node is fenced; this includes fence devices and
Pacemaker Remote connection resources).

* Allow a monitor to be cancelled when its resource is unmanaged.

The only known issue remaining to be resolved before final release is
some tweaking of the transform of pre-2.0 configurations after an
upgrade.