[ClusterLabs] How to set up fencing/stonith

Casey & Gina caseyandgina at icloud.com
Thu May 17 15:44:47 UTC 2018

>> Barring that, where can I download source code packages?  I have only
>> been able to find the github, which has 0.9 and 0.10 branches, but I
>> can't find any .tar.gz's to download
>
> Really?
>
> https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pcs/releases

Thank you - I hadn't seen the "releases" link on github before and somehow missed that.  Sorry for that.  I thought there would be download links somewhere on the clusterlabs website.  I will try compiling this today to try.

However, won't this have the same result as when I have attempted to use crm to add the stonith configuration?  Do you have any insight as to why the stonith resource is failing to start as documented in my other E-mail in this thread, or advice on how I can figure out what is wrong?

Thank you in advance as always,
--
Casey