[ClusterLabs] How to set up fencing/stonith

Casey & Gina caseyandgina at icloud.com
Wed May 16 20:33:14 UTC 2018

> Is there an apt repository which provides more recent versions?

I'm guessing no, based on trying fruitlessly to search for one.

> Is there a way to use the version that Ubuntu provides (0.9.149) to accomplish the desired result?

Barring that, where can I download source code packages?  I have only been able to find the github, which has 0.9 and 0.10 branches, but I can't find any .tar.gz's to download which I presume would be more predictable than the latest commits in these branches.

I guess I could also try to replicate everything I've learned to set up with pcs using crmsh, and just use that instead.  Or just use crmsh for adding the stonith resource for now in conjunction to using pcs for the rest.  But thus far, I haven't managed to get anything working.

Thank you as always for any/all advice - hopefully I can figure out a solution soon,
--
Casey