[ClusterLabs] Frequent PAF log messages - Forbidding promotion on <node> in state "startup"

Shobe, Casey Casey.Shobe at sling.com
Mon May 14 12:43:52 EDT 2018

Thanks, I should have seen that.  I just assumed that everything was working fine because `pcs status` shows no errors.

This leads me to another question - is there a way to trigger a rebuild of a slave with pcs?  Or do I need to use `pcs cluster stop`, then manually do a new pg_basebackup, copy in the recovery.conf, and `pcs cluster start` for each standby node needing rebuilt?