[ClusterLabs] How to change the "pcs constraint colocation set"

范国腾 fanguoteng at highgo.com
Mon May 14 23:25:15 EDT 2018

Hi,

We have two VIP resources and we use the following command to make them in different node.

pcs constraint colocation set pgsql-slave-ip1 pgsql-slave-ip2 setoptions score=-1000

Now we add a new node into the cluster and we add a new VIP too. We want the constraint colocation set to change to be:
pcs constraint colocation set pgsql-slave-ip1 pgsql-slave-ip2 pgsql-slave-ip3 setoptions score=-1000

How should we change the constraint set?

Thanks