[ClusterLabs] Ansible role to install corosync and pacemaker

Singh, Niraj niraj.singh at nttdata.com
Fri May 11 06:51:10 EDT 2018

Hi Team,

I am working on masakari/masakari-monitors ansible role.
Ref: https://github.com/openstack/masakari  //project
Ref: https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ansible-os_masakari //role(developing)

"Masakari provides Virtual Machine High Availability (VMHA) service for OpenStack clouds by automatically recovering
the KVM-based Virtual Machine(VM)s from failure events such as VM process down, provisioning process down, and
nova-compute host failure. It also provides API service for manage and control the automated rescue mechanism. "

To test the above role I also need to install corosync and pacemaker on compute nodes.

So my question is which ansible role I should use to install corosync and pacemaker?

Thanks
Niraj Singh

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged,confidential, and proprietary data. If you are not the intended recipient,please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding.