[ClusterLabs] What is the mechanism for pacemaker to recovery resources

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Thu May 10 20:56:42 UTC 2018

On Thu, 2018-05-10 at 22:02 +0800, lkxjtu wrote:

> Great! These two parameters (batch-limit & node-action-limit) solve
> my problem. Thank you very much!
>
> By the way, is there any way to know the number of parallel action on
> node and cluster?

If you set PCMK_debug=crmd (or pacemaker-controld in the soon-to-be-
released 2.0.0), then the detail log on each node will have messages
like:

debug: Current load is 0.570000 across 1 core(s)

and

debug: Host rhel7-1 supports a maximum of 2 jobs and throttle mode
0000.  New job limit is 2

Of course your logs will grow faster with debug turned on ...

Otherwise there's no simple way to know. It might be nice to have a
command-line option to query the current values.