[ClusterLabs] snapshoting of running VirtualDomain resources - OCFS2 ?

Gang He ghe at suse.com
Sun Mar 18 22:45:16 EDT 2018

Hi Lentes,

> ----- On Mar 15, 2018, at 3:47 AM, Gang He ghe at suse.com wrote:
>> Just one comments, you have to make sure the VM file integrity before
> calling
>> reflink.
>>

> Hi Gang,
>
> how could i achieve that ? sync ? The disks of the VM's are configured
> without cache,
> otherwise they can't be live migrated.
I am not familiar with VM, my means is that you need to make sure the VM file is integrity when you reflinks that file.
The VM file data can be in memory(page cache) or in disk, OCFS2 file system can handle that,
but OCFS2 do not know if VM file data is integrity from virt-manager angle.

Thanks
Gang