[ClusterLabs] crm shell 2.1.2 manual bug?

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Mar 28 06:25:49 EDT 2018

Hi!

For crmsh-2.1.2+git132.gbc9fde0-18.2 I think there's a bug in the manual describing resource sets:

       sequential
           If true, the resources in the set do not depend on each other internally. Setting sequential to true implies a strict order of dependency within the set.

Obviously "true" cannot mean both: "do not depend" and "depend". My guess is that the first true has to be false.

In addition, isn't the syntax with resource sets missing something (despite from the description)?:

colocation <id> <score>: resource_sets
                 [node-attribute=<node_attr>]

comparing to

                 [node-attribute=<node_attr>]

I expected the with-rsc to be at the end also when using resource sets...

I came across this when trying to add a colocation like this:
colocation col_LV inf:( cln_LV cln_LV-L1 cln_LV-L2 cln_ML cln_ML-L1 cln_ML-L2 ) cln_VMs

crm complained about this:
ERROR: 1: syntax in role: Unmatched opening bracket near <cln_ML-L1> parsing 'colocation ...'
ERROR: 2: syntax: Unknown command near <cln_ml-l2> parsing 'cln_ml-l2 ) cln_VMs'
(note the lower case)

Regards,
Ulrich