[ClusterLabs] corosync 2+ version on centos6.9

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Mar 27 15:36:10 UTC 2018

Jing,

> Jan,
>
> Thanks so much for your reply. Can I just use the 1.4.7 spec file, swap the
> version number to build corosync for CentOS6? Do I have to build the

configure + make + make install works for sure.

Going RPM way is probably cleaner, but honestly I have no experience
with this path. I would definitively recommend to choose CentOS 7 spec
file and compile without options which brings dependencies which are not
needed for your deployment or doesn't exists (SystemD is good example).

same
> version of corosync-lib to work with it? What would be the best version to
> build? I have installed pacemaker 1.1.15-5.

Choose 2.4.3. Other versions in 2.x branch are old and contains more or
less severe bugs.

Honza