[ClusterLabs] symmetric-cluster=false doesn't work

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 19:37:39 UTC 2018

On Tue, 2018-03-20 at 22:03 +0300, George Melikov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to create an asymmetric cluster via property symmetric-
> cluster=false , but my resources try to start on any node, though I
> have set locations for them.
>
> What did I miss?
>
> cib: https://pastebin.com/AhYqgUdw
>
> Thank you for any help!
> Sincerely,
> George Melikov

That output looks fine -- the resources are started only on nodes where
they are allowed. What are you expecting to be different?

Note that resources will be *probed* on every node (a one-time monitor
action to check whether they are already running there), but they
should only be *started* on allowed nodes.