[ClusterLabs] The node and resource status is defferent when the node poweroff

范国腾 fanguoteng at highgo.com
Thu Mar 15 03:42:38 EDT 2018

Hello,

There are three nodes in our cluster (redhat7). When we run "reboot" in one node, the "pcs status" show the node status is offline and the resource status is Stopped. That is fine. But when we power off the node directly, the node status is " UNCLEAN (offline)" and the resource status is " Started(UNCLEAN) ".

Why is the status different when one node shutdown in different way?  Could we have any way to make the resource status change from " Started node1 (UNCLEAN)" to "Stopped" when we poweroff the node computer?

1. The normal status:
scsi-shooter   (stonith:fence_scsi):   Started node1
 Clone Set: dlm-clone [dlm]
     Started: [ node1 node2 node3 ]
 Clone Set: clvmd-clone [clvmd]
     Started: [ node1 node2 node3 ]
 Clone Set: clusterfs-clone [clusterfs]
     Started: [ node1 node2 node3 ]
 Master/Slave Set: pgsql-ha [pgsqld]
     Masters: [ node3 ]
     Slaves: [ node1 node2 ]
 pgsql-master-ip        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started node3

2. When executing "reboot" in one node:
Online: [ node2 node3 ]
OFFLINE: [ node1 ]

Full list of resources:

 scsi-shooter   (stonith:fence_scsi):   Started node2
 Clone Set: dlm-clone [dlm]
     Started: [ node2 node3 ]
     Stopped: [ node1 ]
 Clone Set: clvmd-clone [clvmd]
     Started: [ node2 node3 ]
     Stopped: [ node1 ]
 Clone Set: clusterfs-clone [clusterfs]
     Started: [ node2 node3 ]
     Stopped: [ node1 ]
 Master/Slave Set: pgsql-ha [pgsqld]
     Masters: [ node3 ]
     Slaves: [ node2 ]
     Stopped: [ node1 ]
 pgsql-master-ip        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started node3

3. When power off the node:

Node node1: UNCLEAN (offline)
Online: [ node2 node3 ]

Full list of resources:

 scsi-shooter   (stonith:fence_scsi):   Started[ node1 node2 ]
 Clone Set: dlm-clone [dlm]
     dlm        (ocf::pacemaker:controld):      Started node1 (UNCLEAN)
     Started: [ node2 node3 ]
 Clone Set: clvmd-clone [clvmd]
     clvmd      (ocf::heartbeat:clvm):  Started node1 (UNCLEAN)
     Started: [ node2 node3 ]
 Clone Set: clusterfs-clone [clusterfs]
     clusterfs  (ocf::heartbeat:Filesystem):    Started node1 (UNCLEAN)
     Started: [ node2 node3 ]
 Master/Slave Set: pgsql-ha [pgsqld]
     pgsqld     (ocf::heartbeat:pgsqlms):       Slave node1 (UNCLEAN)
     Masters: [ node3 ]
     Slaves: [ node2 ]
 pgsql-master-ip        (ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr2):       Started node3