[ClusterLabs] Ignore lost monitoring request

Klecho klecho at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:23:21 EDT 2018

Hi all,

As Ken said

"Not currently, but that is planned for a future version",

just want to remind how useful would be to have "ignore X monitoring
timeouts" as an option in the newest pacemaker.

Still having big problems with resources restarting because of a lost
monitoring requests, which leads to service interruptions.

Best regards,

Klecho

--
Klecho