[ClusterLabs] 答复: 答复: 答复: How to configure to make each slave resource has one VIP

Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais jgdr at dalibo.com
Wed Mar 7 08:28:52 UTC 2018

On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 01:27:16 +0000
范国腾 <fanguoteng at highgo.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Rorthais,
>
> I read the link and it is very helpful.

Did you read the draft I attached to the email? It was the main purpose of my
answer: helping you with IP on slaves. It seems to me your mail is reporting
different issues than the original subject.

> There are some issues that I have met when I installed the cluster.

I suppose this is another subject and we should open a new thread with
the appropriate subject.

> 1. “pcs cluster stop” could not stop the cluster in some times.

You would have to give some more details about the context where "pcs cluster
stop" timed out.

> 2. when I upgrade the PAF, I could just replace the pgsqlms file. When I
> upgrade the postgres, I just replace the /usr/local/pgsql/.

I believe both actions are documented with best practices in this links I gave
you.

> 3.  If the cluster does not stop normally, the pgcontroldata status is not
> "SHUTDOWN",then the PAF would not start the postgresql any more, so I
> normally change the pgsqlms as below after installing the PAF.
> [...]

This should be discussed to understand the exact context before considering
your patch.

At a first glance, your patch seems quite dangerous as it bypass the sanity
checks.

Please, could you start a new thread with proper subject and add extensive
informations about this issue? You could open a new issue on PAF repository as
well: https://github.com/ClusterLabs/PAF/issues