[ClusterLabs] VM failure during shutdown

Jan Pokorný jpokorny at redhat.com
Wed Jun 27 09:44:26 EDT 2018

Hello Vaggelis,

just a technical meta-note below:

On 27/06/18 11:09 +0300, Vaggelis Papastavros wrote:
> *My question Ken is : are the below steps (in red enough) to ensure
> that the new VM will be placed on the node 1 ?*

It's an unwritten convention to refrain from HTML formatted messages
with mailing lists, or alternatively, to send the dual plaintext-only
and HTML payloads, but then, one cannot really rely on "see in red"
type of hints as that's the type of information that will get lost
in the process for many.

See how mailing list archive captured your message:
https://lists.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/users/2018-June/015282.html
and that is exactly how text-based MUAs display it (e.g. my case).

Thanks for allowing for smooth conversation!

--
Jan (Poki)