[ClusterLabs] [questionnaire] Do you manage your pacemaker configuration by hand and (if so) what reusability features do you use?

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Fri Jun 15 06:31:51 EDT 2018

Jan Pokorný <jpokorny at redhat.com> writes:

>> 4.  [ ] Do you use "tag" based syntactic grouping[3] in CIB?
>
> 0x
>
> keeps me at guess what it was meant to/could be used for in practice
> (had some ideas but will gladly be surprised if anyone's going to
> give it a crack)

The background for this feature as far as I understand it was related to
booth-based geo clusters, where the tag feature made it easier to unify
the configuration of two geo clusters. Hawk also supports the tag
feature via the user interface, where you can get a custom status view
for a tag showing only the tagged resources instead of the whole cluster
status.

I honestly don't know how much use it sees in practice.

Cheers,
Kristoffer

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund