[ClusterLabs] [questionnaire] Do you manage your pacemaker configuration by hand and (if so) what reusability features do you use?

Vladislav Bogdanov bubble at hoster-ok.com
Thu Jun 7 05:43:49 EDT 2018

Hi,

On 31.05.2018 15:48, Jan Pokorný wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am soliciting feedback on these CIB features related questions,
> please reply (preferably on-list so we have the shared collective
> knowledge) if at least one of the questions is answered positively
> in your case (just tick the respective "[ ]" boxes as "[x]").
>
> Any other commentary also welcome -- thank you in advance.

1.  [x] Do you edit CIB by hand (as opposed to relying on crm/pcs or
          their UI counterparts)?

Very rare, but sometimes it is the only way.

2.  [x] Do you use "template" based syntactic simplification[1] in CIB?

This is not only simplification, but allows to drastically reduce CIB size.

3.  [ ] Do you use "id-ref" based syntactic simplification[2] in CIB?

3.1 [ ] When positive about 3., would you mind much if "id-refs" got
          unfold/exploded during the "cibadmin --upgrade --force"
          equivalent as a reliability/safety precaution?

4.  [ ] Do you use "tag" based syntactic grouping[3] in CIB?