[ClusterLabs] Expected resource-discovery=exclusive behavior

Michael Kolomiets michael.kolomiets at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:37:45 EDT 2018

Hi

Can you submit a bug report at bugs.clusterlabs.org, preferably with a
tarball from crm_report attached? Did this work differently before
1.1.18?

Ken, thank you for fast reply.

Yes I'l make bugreport.

About what was before upgrade - I'm not sure, I'm not used this attribute
before.
Problem appeared only after upgrade - cluster really stuck with resource
probes after start, so I had to discover what I can do with this, then I
have found info about and tried this attribute.

If need I can downgrade pacemaker version to check it with and without this
attribute.