[ClusterLabs] Resource agents differences from 1.1.14 and 1.1.18

Salvatore D'angelo sasadangelo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:44:44 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am trying to upgrade my PostgresSQL cluster managed by pacemaker to pacemaker 1.1.8 or 2.0.0.
I have some resource agents that I patched to have them working with my cluster.

Can someone tell me if something is changed in the OCF interface from 1.1.14 release and the 1.1.8/2.0.0?
I am using the following resource agents:

/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/Filesystem
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/ethmonitor
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/heartbeat/pgsql (patched)
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/pacemaker/HealthCPU (patched)
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/pacemaker/ping (patched)
/usr/lib/ocf/resource.d/pacemaker/SysInfo (patched)

I am doing some tests to verify this but I would like to know if there is at high level something I should be aware.
Thanks in advance for your help.