[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker-1.1.19-rc1 now available

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Wed Jun 20 20:28:58 EDT 2018

Source code for the first (and likely only) release candidate for
Pacemaker version 1.1.19 is available at:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/releases/tag/Pacemaker-1.1.19-rc1

The 1.1 series is no longer actively maintained. This is a maintenance
release to wrap up selected changes backported from the soon-to-be-
released 2.0.0 version. Since these changes have already been tested in
2.0.0, this is likely to be the only release candidate before final
release. The most significant changes are:

* stonith_admin has a new --validate option to validate option
configurations

* .mount, .path, and .timer unit files are now supported as "systemd:"-
class resources

* 5 regressions in 1.1.17 and 1.1.18 have been fixed

For a more detailed list of bug fixes and other changes, see the change
log:

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/blob/1.1/ChangeLog

Everyone who wishes to stay on the 1.1 series is encouraged to
download, compile and test the new release. We do many regression tests
and simulations, but we can't cover all possible use cases, so your
feedback is important and appreciated.

Many thanks to all contributors of source code to this release,
including Andrew Beekhof, Gao,Yan, Hideo Yamauchi, Jan Pokorný, and Ken
Gaillot.