[ClusterLabs] Limit of concurrent ressources to start?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Wed Jun 13 04:01:04 EDT 2018

Hi,

we have a cluster with several IP addresses that can start after an other resource. In the logs we see that only 2 IP addresses start in parallel, not all. Can anyone please explain, why not all IP addresses start in parallel?

Config:
primitive resProc ocf:myprovider:Proc
(ten times:) primitive resIP1 ocf:heartbeat:IPaddr2 params ip="192.168.100.1"
order ord_Proc_IP Mandatory: resProc ( resIP1 resIP2 ... )
collocation col_IP_Proc inf: (resIP1 resIP2 ...) resProc

No batch-limit in properties.
Any ideas? Thanks.

Michael