[ClusterLabs] Problem with pacemaker init.d script

Salvatore D'angelo sasadangelo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:51:27 EDT 2018

Hi Jan,

My “talent” as you said comes from a bad knowledge of system vs upstart vs sysV mechanism.
Let me only underline that I compile directly on target system and not a different machine.
Moreover, all ./configure requirements are met because when this didn’t happen the ./configure stopped (at least this is what I expected).
However, I’ll pay more attention the next time I’ll run ./configure to the output.

For the moment, I have the workaround mentioned in the previous email because I only developed a proof of concepts.
When we will start to create production code I’ll try to better understand how systemd works and how to use it to fix my issue.
Thank you for support.