[ClusterLabs] Problem with pacemaker init.d script

Valentin Vidic Valentin.Vidic at CARNet.hr
Wed Jul 11 19:19:17 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 08:01:46PM +0200, Salvatore D'angelo wrote:
> Yes, but doing what you suggested the system find that sysV is
> installed and try to leverage on update-rc.d scripts and the failure
> occurs:
>
> root at pg1:~# systemctl enable corosync
> corosync.service is not a native service, redirecting to systemd-sysv-install
> Executing /lib/systemd/systemd-sysv-install enable corosync
> update-rc.d: error: corosync Default-Start contains no runlevels, aborting.
>
> the only fix I found was to manipulate manually the header of
> /etc/init.d/corosync adding the rows mentioned below.
> But this is not a clean approach to solve the issue.
>
> What pacemaker suggest for newer distributions?

You can try using init scripts from the Debian/Ubuntu packages for
corosync and pacemaker as they have the runlevel info included.

Another option is to get the systemd service files working and than
remove the init scripts.

--
Valentin