[ClusterLabs] Problem with pacemaker resources when NTP sync is done

Pankaj pankaj386 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 00:40:36 EDT 2018

 Hi,

We have facing problem pacemaker when ntp time sync is done. When time
jumps forwards, we have seen that fail-count timer would not expire as
expected. There are other issues like pacemaker discarding old events.

It seems pacemaker is not using monotonic clock.
If this is the case, is it possible to use monotonic clock or if any patch
is available or if there is any build option?
If there is any workaround to handle this, please let me know.

#  pacemakerd --version
Pacemaker 1.1.16
Written by Andrew Beekhof
# corosync -v
Corosync Cluster Engine, version '2.4.2'
Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Red Hat, Inc.

Regards,
Pankaj